How it looks on my wrist?
This is an ultra rare Seiko Chrono Swiss made automatic chronograph vintage watch in very good condition, 100% original.
In the mid-1980s, as a Switzerland ravaged by the quartz boom organized what would become the predecessor of the Swatch group, the Japanese
have intuited the possible return of mechanical watches.
Seiko's catalogs of those years were dominated by quartz watches, but the intention arose to expand the offering by adding some new mechanical watches.
There was only one big problem; Seiko had not used mechanical movements for a long time, and to launch a new line in a reasonable time it was essential
to leave the job to make movements and cases to third parties.
This is how the Seiko Swiss Made were born.
In the case of this piece, it is evident that the dial is original, nobody except a large Swiss or Japanese company can stamp a dial with such
fine lines, we know how it looks very well and this one was not repainted, in addition, if someone intentionally decide to re-stamp it with another brand,
they would have used a big Swiss brand and would restore the case.
That means that the dial is original. This dial is only suitable for this movement, it has a unique sub-dials and date distribution, the case is only suitable for this
movement dial and internal bezel because of the position of pushers and crown are not aligned.
Therefore, we classify this watch as 100% original.
Here is another example of a Seiko with Tenor Dorly movement.
You can make serious offers at Chrono24
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: Used.
- Manufactured: Ca. 1980.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Very good, 7/10.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly.
- Movement: Automatic, self winding, chronograph with date, TDB 1376, perfect condition, fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, original, very few signs of age, black color.
- Case: Excellent condition, All stainless steel, blued in black, in original condition, with signs of age.
- Bracelet: Original, stainless steel, excellent condition, blued in black, in original condition, with signs of age.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Excellent condition, seems the original one, no signs of changing in stem
- Pushers: Excellent condition, working perfect.
Movement is in perfect condition, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Super ultra rare piece!!
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!