How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Majex antique mechanical watch, from the 1930/40s, in almost perfect condition, 9k gold, with a Swiss FHF 75 movement.
It's a beautiful & dainty antique watch, art deco / art nouveau, that looks as a jewelry bracelet, with a high quality Swiss made mechanical movement.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: used.
- Gender: Ladies' or child's.
- General condition: Almost perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, Swiss made FHF 75, 17 jewels, 18.000 A/h, 44 Hs. power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition with patina, silver color, golden indexes & hands with patina.
- Case: Perfect condition, solid 9k gold, BWC London & gold marks stamped on inside, textured & shiny finishing.
- Bracelet: Perfect condition, new old stock, all gold plated, milanese style, it can be adjusted to your wrist by yourself, with a security chain.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, high & bombé, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, no original box.
It will be shipped with a Vintage Watch Place box and a warranty & authenticity certificate.
Much better physically! the dial looks better in hand.
Vintage Watch Place guarantees that all its products are authentic and originals, never replicas or copies, and comply with the legal procedure to ensure its legitimate origin.
All our watches have been checked, controlled and calibrated by our Watchmaker in our facilities, as well as proven originality of all its components.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty of operation, if the warranty has expired, you can send us the watch to budget the repair, in both cases, the shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility, both outbound and return.
If the use of the warranty is justified, return shipping costs will be paid by Vintage Watch Place, the original returning costs will be paid by the buyer.
The warranty is personal and non-transferable, it can only be used by the original buyer.
The warranty of our watches is limited only to the movement, including all its functions, such as calendar, moon phases, chronograph, etc.
The case, cover, glass, bracelet, dial and hands are excluded from our warranty, also the batteries in quartz watches and the problems for not follow the recommendations of use, especially the ones related to the maintenance and use of the watch and the waterresistance of the watch.
The warranty does not include shaft, axes and / or pivot or jewels breaks and other failures caused by misuse of the watch, as well as problems arising from the watertighting, none of our watches will be considered waterproof or water resistant, unless it is specified in the description, in that case, a waterproof test will be attached on description.
REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION