How it looks on my wrist?
This is a rare Vanroy vintage watch, it's New Old Stock, from the 70's, with a Swiss made AS 1916 movement.
It's a singular piece with the crown at four o'clock and a dainty wristwatch, a beautiful piece for daily use or dress in special events.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: New Old Stock.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly.
- Water resistant: not tested.
- Movement: Automatic, AS 1916, 25 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 44 hours power reserve, perfect condition.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, silver color, silver & red indexes and hands, day & date at 6 (only in Spanish), quickset date by pushing the crown.
- Case: Perfect condition, all stainless steel, shiny & matt finish, beautiful shape!.
- Bracelet: New, brown color, genuine Italian leather, 19 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, the pusher works great.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
Vintage Watch Place guarantees that all its products are authentic and originals, never replicas or copies, and comply with the legal procedure to ensure its legitimate origin.
All our watches have been checked, controlled and calibrated by our Watchmaker in our facilities, as well as proven originality of all its components.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty of operation, if the warranty has expired, you can send us the watch to budget the repair, in both cases, the shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility, both outbound and return.
If the use of the warranty is justified, return shipping costs will be paid by Vintage Watch Place, the original returning costs will be paid by the buyer.
The warranty is personal and non-transferable, it can only be used by the original buyer.
The warranty of our watches is limited only to the movement, including all its functions, such as calendar, moon phases, chronograph, etc.
The case, cover, glass, bracelet, dial and hands are excluded from our warranty, also the batteries in quartz watches and the problems for not follow the recommendations of use, especially the ones related to the maintenance and use of the watch and the waterresistance of the watch.
The warranty does not include shaft, axes and / or pivot or jewels breaks and other failures caused by misuse of the watch, as well as problems arising from the watertighting, none of our watches will be considered waterproof or water resistant, unless it is specified in the description, in that case, a waterproof test will be attached on description.
REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION