How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Festina Chronograph vintage watch, it's New Old Stock, from the 90's, with a Japan made Miyota 6W50 movement.
It's a sporty and strong wristwatch, with dancing hands feature, and with an excellent and strong Japan made movement.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Quartz, Japan made, Miyota 6W50 with Chronograph, 2 Alarms, dual time, Timer and double calendar.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition!
- Case: Perfect condition, all stainless steel, shiny & matt finish, with a very few light scratches on the caseback for a bad opening procedure (not in our hands).
- Bracelet: Original, signed, genuine leather, chestnut brown, 20 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, mineral or sapphire, no scratches.
- Bezel: Perfect condition, steel, bidirectional rotating.
- Crown & Pushers: Perfect condition, working perfectly, very smoothly.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
With original unsealed warranty paper and original box, no original manual.
Will be sent with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
The watch is in new condition, vintage, and works great as advertised. I also believe Vintage Watch Place is an exceptional company. They have fast shipping (I’m in the USA), warranties (so you know they stand behind their work), and attention to detail (they set the watch to my local time before shipping). In these trying times it’s great to see small companies still doing quality work, I will definitely be buying another watch from them. I would suggest Vintage Watch Place to anyone. Take care, stay healthy, and keep up the good work.