How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Dogma "Super compressor" 20 ATM Diver's automatic watch, it's new old stock, from the 60's, Swiss made.
It's a casual and sporty wristwatch, highly collectible, very eye catching.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Ladies'.
- General condition: Near perfect, with some storage signs.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, ETA 2551, 25 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 42 hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, steel raised indexes and hands, inner rotating bezel, date window at 3.
- Case: Near perfect condition, base metal & stainless steel, shiny & mat finishing, with some micro scratches from storage.
- Bracelet: It seems the original one but is not signed, stainless steel, perfect condition.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Bezel: Inner Steel bidirectional rotating bezel, working perfectly.
- Crowns: Perfect condition, original, signed.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it before make a waterproof test.
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!