How it looks on my wrist?
This is an ultra rare Titan Strela 3017 chronograph mechanical vintage watch, it's New Old Stock! just for collectors.
Known as the "Strela" (which is Russian for 'Arrow'), these watches were originally developed for Russian Air Force Officers and were built to strict military specifications. They were only available to high-ranking military, government and Party officials, and were not for sale to the general public.”
So, it's impossible to find any NOS strela since they where never sold by any retailer to the public, it's an unique opportunity.
They were also used by several Russian cosmonauts in the early days of Russian space exploration, the most notable of which is Aleksej Leonov wearing a Strela during the first spacewalk on March 18, 1965."
Titan was a Spanish brand already disappeared, it's not the actual Indian brand! it has nothing to do with this brand, this watch is exactly the same as the Poljot with the difference that it is printed with the Titan brand, which makes this watch a rarity and highly collectible.
This watch has no warranty, it's not serviced, it's intact since manufacture, we want to keep it as is, only for collectors.
- State of use: New Old Stock, never used.
- Manufactured: Ca. 1965.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect, 9.8/10 in a NOS scale.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical chronograph, Strela 3017, 19 Jewels, 18.000 A/h, perfect condition, untouched.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, incredibly preserved.
- Case: Perfect condition, base metal and stainless steel, even retains a sticker on caseback from that period.
- Bracelet: New Nato type, green color, the original one is included, with original hang tag too.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original.
Movement is in perfect condition, not serviced, no warranty, but it was tested just a few minutes to not make it work without a service, it's working perfectly and all functions works properly.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, No original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box.
Much better physically!