How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Classic Titan automatic vintage watch, it's in NOS condition, Swiss made, from the 70's, with original hang tag.
It's a Classic wristwatch, C shape, very eye-catching.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, new old stock.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect conditions 9.9/10.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, FHF 90-5, a beauty!!, 25 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 43 hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect original condition, very nice!, classic, silver color, date window at 3.
- Case: Perfect condition, base metal & stainless steel.
- Bracelet: New, genuine leather, black color, 19 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglass, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
No original papers, no original box, with original hang tag.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches.
In low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it,
something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it before make a waterproof test.