How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Seiko quartz Chronograph "Macchina Sportiva", it's New Old Stock, from the 90's, NOS, it's Japan made, designed by one of the greatest car designer.
Giugiaro designed many of the best cars in automotive history like DeLorean DMC12 (back to the future movie), BMW M1, Bugatti Chiron, De Tomaso Mangusta, Ferrari GG50, Fiat Dino, Lancia Delta, Lotus Esprit concept, VW Golf, scirocco, etc.
It's a sporty & uncommon wristwatch, very collectible.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Functions: Complete chronograph, calendar (Quickset), hands movement demo.
- Movement: Quartz, battery operated, Seiko 7T52, Japan made, new battery.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, blue & orange color, spectacular design. steel, white & red hands with luminous paste.
- Case: Perfect condition, stainless steel, shiny & mat finishing, with some imperceptible storage signs.
- Bracelet: Original, stainless steel.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, sapphlex, no scratches.
- Crown/Pushers: Perfect condition, original.
- Bezel: Fixed, stainless steel.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
With warranty paper unsigned, with Seiko box, no instruction manual.
Will be sent with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!