How it looks on my wrist?
This is an Occident automatic vintage watch, it's in NOS condition, from the 70's, Swiss made, all stainless steel.
It's a casual wristwatch, very strong, heavy, perfect for daily use.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, new old stock.
- Gender: Men's.
- General condition: Perfect conditions 9/10 in a NOS scale.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, ETA 2789, 25 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 47 hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect original condition, very nice iridescent brown color, day & date window at 3.
- Case: Excellent condition, all stainless steel, shiny and mat finish, with some bad storage signs.
- Bracelet: Stainless steel, orinal, perfect condition.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, bombé mineral, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches.
In low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it,
something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it before make a waterproof test.