How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Lucerne Diver's mechanical watch, it's New Old Stock, from the late 60's, base metal case & stainless steel back, NOS.
It's a casual and sporty wristwatch, very good looking in a near perfect NOS condition.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Near perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, EB 8810, 1 jewel, 18.000 A/h, 36 hours power reserve, pin lever.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, gray color, green paste indexes, steel & red hands, date window at 3.
- Case: Perfect condition, base metal, shiny finishing, a very few light markings from storage, almost imperceptible (see pictures).
- Bracelet: Rubber, NOS Swiss made RK de luxe, perfect condition, 20 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Bezel: Steel, bidirectional.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch is not waterproof, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!