How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Tissot Boutique mechanical vintage watch, from the 70's, Swiss made, NOS.
It's a casual or dress wristwatch, for daily use or special events, with a high quality Swiss movement.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Ladies.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, Tissot 2141 (Omega 625), 17 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 42 hours power reserve, perfect condition.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, gold color, gold plated hands and indexes.
- Case: Perfect condition, gold plated & stainless steel, shiny finish.
- Bracelet: New, genuine leather, brown color.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original, signed.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!