How it looks on my wrist?
This is an Insawatch mechanical vintage watch, it's New Old Stock, from the 60's, with a Unitas 6310 movement.
It's a classic and very dainty wristwatch, with an amazing Swiss made movement, also called army movement for its durability and resistance.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, Unitas 6310, 15 Jewels, 18.000 A/h, 47 Hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, silver color, raised gold plated indexes, gold plated hands, sub seconds at 6.
- Case: Perfect condition, yellow gold plated & stainless steel, shiny finish.
- Bracelet: New, black with no stitching, genuine leather, 18 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch is not waterproof, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!