How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Festina automatic vintage watch, Swiss made, it's new old stock from the late 60's, with an ETA 2452 movement.
It's an eye catching wristwatch, very flat, very dainty, with a beautiful blue & silver dial.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, self winding, ETA 2452, 25 Jewels, 18.000 A/h, 42 Hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, Blue & silver color, steel indexes and hands, Date window at 3.
- Case: Perfect condition, all stainless steel, shiny & mat finish, rare shape.
- Bracelet: New, black genuine leather, no stitches, 18 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch is not waterproof, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!