How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Delkar Diver's automatic vintage watch, it's in NOS condition, from the 70's, all stainless steel, Swiss made.
It's a casual and sporty wristwatch, good size, highly collectible.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, new old stock.
- Gender: Men's.
- General condition: Perfect conditions 9.5/10.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, ETA 2783, 25 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 47 hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect original condition, black color, steel raised indexes and hands, date window at 3.
- Case: Perfect condition, all stainless steel.
- Bracelet: Rubber, NOS Swiss made RK De Luxe, perfect condition, 20 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Bezel: Steel bidirectional rotating bezel, working perfectly.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original.
Movement is in excellent condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches.
In low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it,
something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it before make a waterproof test.
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!