How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Certina Silver Line New Old Stock vintage mechanical watch, 925 solid silver, from the 60's, Swiss made, NOS.
It's a Dress & casual wristwatch, for everyday use or for special events, with a high quality Swiss movement.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Ladies.
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, Certina 13-22, 17b jewels, 21.600 A/h, 43 hours power reserve, perfect condition.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, 925 silver made, silver & black color, roman indexes.
- Case: Perfect condition, 925 silver, rhodium plated (the same treatment used in white gold pieces, anti tarnish), shiny & mat finish.
- Bracelet: Blue leather non original strap with original signed buckle, perfect condition.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original and signed.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, 12 months warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
This watch is gorgeous and runs perfectly! It looks brand new and feels wonderful on my wrist. I am thrilled with my purchase. I am now a huge fan of Vintage Watch Place and trust in their selection and servicing of vintage mechanical watches. I look forward to buying another watch from them in the future. :-)