How it looks on my wrist?
This is an ultra rare Kinder Everlight with electric light, it's a mechanical vintage watch from the 1960's, it's near New Old Stock condition, Swiss made, working as it should.
A classic dress vintage watch, ultra rare, with a bulb light on dial as Tourist Everlight, very similar but a later model, for daily use, special events or collect, perfect condition, highly collectible.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: Barely used.
- Manufactured: Ca. 1965.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Perfect, 9.7/10 in an USED scale.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, FHF 73-4, 17 jewels, 18.000 A/h, perfect condition, never touched before our service, as NOS.
The electric module was cleaned, all is fine and it's working with a 301 battery that seems to match with the hole in the caseback and doesn't move.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, silver color, just a bit of discoloration around the bulb.
- Case: Excellent condition, base metal and stainless steel, almost no signs of wear.
- Bracelet: New, genuine leather, black color, 19 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Excellent condition, original, some signs of wear.
Movement is in perfect condition, serviced, calibrated and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
(The electrical part is working but is not guaranteed because we don't know the use you will do of this feature, it's not designed to be all the time on, to show it to every person you know ;-).
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
No original papers, No original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!