How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Movado Kingmatic Calendar Sub-Sea vintage watch in New Old Stock condition, from the 60's, very hard to find.
It's a dress watch for collect or special events, very dainty, with the Helios sun chariot on caseback, absolutely beautiful!, with original strap and buckle.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or Unisex.
- General condition: Perfect 9.8/10 (in a NOS scale).
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, self winding, Movado 538, 28 jewels, perfect condition.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, silver color, date at 3 with quickset feature by pulling out the crown.
- Case: Perfect condition, 18K solid pink gold, caseback with the Helios Chariot.
- Bracelet: Two, the original one double signed for collect and a new one fitted made of genuine Italian leather, dark brown color.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original, signed.
Movement is in perfect condition, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps a great accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it, don't left in wet or humid places, like a bathroom while showering.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, No original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
Vintage Watch Place guarantees that all its products are authentic and originals, never replicas or copies, and comply with the legal procedure to ensure its legitimate origin.
All our watches have been checked, controlled and calibrated by our Watchmaker in our facilities, as well as proven originality of all its components.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty of operation, if the warranty has expired, you can send us the watch to budget the repair, in both cases, the shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility, both outbound and return.
If the use of the warranty is justified, return shipping costs will be paid by Vintage Watch Place, the original returning costs will be paid by the buyer.
The warranty is personal and non-transferable, it can only be used by the original buyer.
The warranty of our watches is limited only to the movement, including all its functions, such as calendar, moon phases, chronograph, etc.
The case, cover, glass, bracelet, dial and hands are excluded from our warranty, also the batteries in quartz watches and the problems for not follow the recommendations of use, especially the ones related to the maintenance and use of the watch and the waterresistance of the watch.
The warranty does not include shaft, axes and / or pivot or jewels breaks and other failures caused by misuse of the watch, as well as problems arising from the watertighting, none of our watches will be considered waterproof or water resistant, unless it is specified in the description, in that case, a waterproof test will be attached on description.
REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION