How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Favre Leuba Deep Blue 59603 first generation automatic diver vintage watch, from the 60s.
It's a highly collectible wristwatch, it's a must have for any collector, very rare to find in original condition, it's a survivor.
All our watches are covered by 12 months warranty.
- State of use: Used.
- Manufactured: Ca. 1965.
- Gender: Men's.
- General condition: Excellent for a survivor, imposible to set with a number from 1 to 10.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly.
- Movement: Automatic, Favre-Leuba 1152, 21 jewels, very good condition, fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition for a survivor, gray color, the luminous paste looks amazing with a natural patina, some scratches and age sings.
- Case: Excellent condition, stainless steel, with normal signs of wear.
- Bracelet: Non original, new old stock 60's RK Swiss made, Rubber, perfect condition, 20 mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original, signed, screw down.
Movement is in very good condition, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
This watch was not waterproof tested, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
No original papers, No original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Much better physically!
Vintage Watch Place guarantees that all its products are authentic and original, never replicas or copies, and comply with the legal procedure to ensure its legitimate origin.
All our watches have been serviced, checked, controlled and calibrated by our Watchmaker in our facilities, as well as proven originality of all its components.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty of operation, if the warranty has expired, you can send us the watch to budget the repair, in both cases, the shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility, both outbound and return.
If the use of the warranty is justified, return shipping costs will be paid by Vintage Watch Place, the original returning costs will be paid by the buyer.
The warranty is personal and non-transferable, it can only be used by the original buyer.
The warranty of our watches is limited only to the movement, including all its functions, such as calendar, moon phases, chronograph, etc.
The case, cover, glass, bracelet, dial and hands are excluded from our warranty, also the batteries in quartz watches and the problems for not follow the recommendations of use, especially the ones related to the maintenance and use of the watch and the waterresistance of the watch.
The warranty does not include shaft, axes and / or pivot or jewels breaks and other failures caused by misuse of the watch, as well as problems arising from the watertighting, none of our watches will be considered waterproof or water resistant, unless it is specified in the description, in that case, a waterproof test will be attached on description.
REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION