How it looks on my wrist?
This is a CELIER New Old Stock vintage mechanical watch for men or unisex, from the 60s or 70s, gold plated case, Swiss made, NOS, with a Unitas 6376, also called Army movement.
It's a military style wristwatch with a very strong movement.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
This watch is not water resistant.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex
- General condition: Perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, Unitas 6376, 17 Jewels, 21,600 A/h.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, white color (it looks like it was enamel, but we think it's not) , steel hands with luminous paste, hands are slightly iridescent bluish, sub seconds at 6 bluish too.
- Case: Perfect condition, gold plated steel & stainless steel back.
- Bracelet: New, Nato, khaki color, 18mm.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, plexiglas, shock resistant, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, also called Army movement, because it was widely used by the armed forces for military watches for its robustness, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
Perfect NOS condition!
No papers, no box.
Not used, brand new from the 60s or 70s.
Much better physically.
See the pictures!
Vintage Watch Place guarantees that all its products are authentic and originals, never replicas or copies, and comply with the legal procedure to ensure its legitimate origin.
All our watches have been checked, controlled and calibrated by our Watchmaker in our facilities, as well as proven originality of all its components.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty of operation, if the warranty has expired, you can send us the watch to budget the repair, in both cases, the shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility, both outbound and return.
If the use of the warranty is justified, return shipping costs will be paid by Vintage Watch Place, the original returning costs will be paid by the buyer.
The warranty is personal and non-transferable, it can only be used by the original buyer.
The warranty of our watches is limited only to the movement, including all its functions, such as calendar, moon phases, chronograph, etc.
The case, cover, glass, bracelet, dial and hands are excluded from our warranty, also the batteries in quartz watches and the problems for not follow the recommendations of use, especially the ones related to the maintenance and use of the watch and the waterresistance of the watch.
The warranty does not include shaft, axes and / or pivot or jewels breaks and other failures caused by misuse of the watch, as well as problems arising from the watertighting, none of our watches will be considered waterproof or water resistant, unless it is specified in the description, in that case, a waterproof test will be attached on description.
REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION