How it looks on my wrist?
This is a very rare Edward Buler jump hour mechanical watch, it's New Old Stock, from the 70's, base metal case & stainless steel bracelet, Swiss made, NOS, with a Baumgartner 582 (digital) Swiss movement.
It's a very rare & strong wristwatch, with a very eye catching jump hour & sweep seconds feature, it comes with original bracelet and hang tag!
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
- State of use: NOS, New Old Stock, never used.
- Gender: Men's.
- General condition: Near perfect.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Mechanical, manual winding, Swiss Baumgartner 582 (digital), 17 jewels, 21.600 A/h, 40 Hours power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, blue & white color, raised steel hour & minute window, white & blue center seconds disc.
- Case: Excellent condition, base metal, shiny & brushed finishing (see pictures for a better description of the conditions).
- Bracelet: Stainless steel, original, perfect condition, for a 18,5 centimeters wrist maximum, for more you would need a clasp extender which is not included.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, Plexiglas, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
Accuracy can vary from watch to watch, in vintage watches, accuracy is not like a modern mechanical or a quartz watch, you must expect some variations, may be 2-5 to 10-15 seconds a day in high and medium quality watches, in low quality movements, this variations can be higher than 20 seconds a day. A vintage watch is not only an instrument to measure the time, it's a piece for collect and admire, an object that will not be devalued if you take good care of it, something to give in inheritance and a piece of watchmaking history.
This watch is not waterproof, we take no responsibilities for water damages, so please, don't wet or immerse it.
Perfect NOS condition!
No original papers, no original box.
Will be sent in a Vintage Watch Place watch box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty.
Not used, brand new from the 70's with original bracelet & hang tag.
Much better physically!