How it looks on my wrist?
This is a Dress Omega Constellation Pie Pan dial Deluxe, reference 14381/2 SC 6, automatic watch from the 60s, Swiss made.
This is a very elegant and collectible watch for every day use, for special events or for collect.
This watch is not water resistant.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty.
To buy this watch you must visit our chrono24 store
- State of use: Used.
- Gender: Men's or unisex.
- General condition: Excellent.
- Working conditions: Working perfectly, all functions.
- Movement: Automatic, Omega 551, officially certified chronometer, 24 jewels, 19.800 A/h, 50hs power reserve.
- Dial / hands: Perfect condition, solid 18k gold dial, hour markers and hands, it's a pie pan dial.
- Case: Excellent condition, some signs of wear and some dents on caseback (see pictures), it seems never polished, or over polished, except for the caseback.
- Bracelet: New genuine leather, black color, no stitches.
- Crystal: Perfect condition, original Omega, signed, no scratches.
- Crown: Perfect condition, original, signed.
Movement is in perfect condition as can be seen on pictures, serviced and controlled by our watchmaker in our facilities, it keeps an excellent accuracy, one year warranty.
No papers, no box.
Much better physically!
Vintage Watch Place guarantees that all its products are authentic and originals, never replicas or copies, and comply with the legal procedure to ensure its legitimate origin.
All our watches have been checked, controlled and calibrated by our Watchmaker in our facilities, as well as proven originality of all its components.
All our watches are covered by one year warranty of operation, if the warranty has expired, you can send us the watch to budget the repair, in both cases, the shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility, both outbound and return.
If the use of the warranty is justified, return shipping costs will be paid by Vintage Watch Place, the original returning costs will be paid by the buyer.
The warranty is personal and non-transferable, it can only be used by the original buyer.
The warranty of our watches is limited only to the movement, including all its functions, such as calendar, moon phases, chronograph, etc.
The case, cover, glass, bracelet, dial and hands are excluded from our warranty, also the batteries in quartz watches and the problems for not follow the recommendations of use, especially the ones related to the maintenance and use of the watch and the waterresistance of the watch.
The warranty does not include shaft, axes and / or pivot or jewels breaks and other failures caused by misuse of the watch, as well as problems arising from the watertighting, none of our watches will be considered waterproof or water resistant, unless it is specified in the description, in that case, a waterproof test will be attached on description.
REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION